Free Logic Pro Custom Track Icons

Here are a bunch of icons I made for use in Logic Pro X to help organize, based on the colors available by the software.

I have hollowed circles of all the LPX color shades, as well as circles filled with each color's shade. (How I use this is I will choose, for instance, a bright yellow for lead vocal. If I have lead backing vocals I choose darker shades of the same color and then if I send all these vocals to a bus I will choose the filled circle of that shade for that.)

Also included are Hexagons of the many colors, both hollowed and full. (I use these for tonal instruments in relationship with their buses, as above.)

Also included are dots of more limited colors. (I use these for drums and percussion.)

Finally, I have created color-coded plugin icons, based on the one plugin icon existing in only one color of LPX. LOGIC PRO ICONS!.zip

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

It was basically a page on this website where you could view a grid full of icons over several pages so that you could browse and download them. Nothing very fancy. 😄 

That actually sounds nice! Anywhere we could download them?

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, ChoPraTs said:

Great! Thank you!

I suppose you used the original Logic Pro X icons to create these section icons. Where did you get it the originals at that resolution?

You're welcome.

Indeed, I took the originals instrument icons from LPX (which are available in that resolution; see below). I just copied each instrument and reduced its size and pasted the smaller one into a copy of the original single one.

You probably know that already, but you can access the original icons by richt-clicking on the LPX app, clicking on "Show Package Contents", selecting "Contents", "Frameworks", "MAResources.framework", "Resources" and there wou will find all icons.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...