Major Lazer/Justin Bieber Pluck Presets

Hi everyone,

I have logic and Native Instruments and I just wondered whether anyone knows if there are any good Pluck Presets like the ones Major Lazer uses in his productions? I want to get that wonderful chord sound he uses.

I have had a quick look through and I cculd not find anything but maybe someone on these forums could recommend one of the patches?

If there is no existing patch that would be suitable then is there a Logic Pro X patch or Native Instruments Pluck patch I could buy? Again any recommendation would be great.

Many thanks

Hi everyone,

I have logic and Native Instruments and I just wondered whether anyone knows if there are any good Pluck Presets like the ones Major Lazer uses in his productions? I want to get that wonderful chord sound he uses.

I have had a quick look through and I cculd not find anything but maybe someone on these forums could recommend one of the patches?

If there is no existing patch that would be suitable then is there a Logic Pro X patch or Native Instruments Pluck patch I could buy? Again any recommendation would be great.

Many thanks

Go through all of the Alchemy pluck presets. I'm sure you'll find something.