A technical support community for Apple Logic Pro users.

 
User avatar
David Nahmani
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 86409
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:16 am
Contact:

Post your suggestions here

Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:32 am

This forum is a selection of carefully curated Logic Pro videos that I have personally found useful: producer interviews, making of, tutorials, etc.

Feel free to reply to this topic to suggest your own links to Logic Pro videos you've found useful. Thanks!
David Nahmani
• My Logic Pro X 10.5 book (Apple Pro Training Series)
Contact me for Private Lessons
Logic Pro X 10.6.1
MacBook Air 1.3 GHz i5 — MacOS X 11.0.1 — 4 GB RAM
iMac 3.2 GHz Quad Core i5 — MacOS X 10.15.4 — 8 GB RAM
 
just20
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: Post your suggestions here

Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:25 pm

David Nahmani wrote:
This forum is a selection of carefully curated Logic Pro videos that I have personally found useful: producer interviews, making of, tutorials, etc.

Feel free to reply to this topic to suggest your own links to Logic Pro videos you've found useful. Thanks!


I wonder why you don't make tutorials?
Logic Pro X 10.4.8

High Sierra.

Komplete AUDIO 6
 
User avatar
David Nahmani
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 86409
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:16 am
Contact:

Re: Post your suggestions here

Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:28 am

just20 wrote:
I wonder why you don't make tutorials?

An interesting idea! I have played with it on several occasions, I just have never gotten down to doing it so far.
David Nahmani
• My Logic Pro X 10.5 book (Apple Pro Training Series)
Contact me for Private Lessons
Logic Pro X 10.6.1
MacBook Air 1.3 GHz i5 — MacOS X 11.0.1 — 4 GB RAM
iMac 3.2 GHz Quad Core i5 — MacOS X 10.15.4 — 8 GB RAM
 
User avatar
ozinga
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: Istanbul
Contact:

Re: Post your suggestions here

Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:36 pm

 
just20
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: Post your suggestions here

Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:40 pm

David Nahmani wrote:
just20 wrote:
I wonder why you don't make tutorials?

An interesting idea! I have played with it on several occasions, I just have never gotten down to doing it so far.

So we can expect some cool tutorials from you in the future ? :D :roll:
Logic Pro X 10.4.8

High Sierra.

Komplete AUDIO 6
 
User avatar
David Nahmani
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 86409
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:16 am
Contact:

Re: Post your suggestions here

Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:27 pm

ozinga wrote:

Great, that's exactly the kind of video I'm looking for, excellent choices, thanks for adding! :)
David Nahmani
• My Logic Pro X 10.5 book (Apple Pro Training Series)
Contact me for Private Lessons
Logic Pro X 10.6.1
MacBook Air 1.3 GHz i5 — MacOS X 11.0.1 — 4 GB RAM
iMac 3.2 GHz Quad Core i5 — MacOS X 10.15.4 — 8 GB RAM
 
User avatar
David Nahmani
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 86409
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:16 am
Contact:

Re: Post your suggestions here

Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:50 pm

just20 wrote:
So we can expect some cool tutorials from you in the future ? :D :roll:

When you say tutorials, do you mean video tutorials? I'm not a huge fan of the medium, so I was thinking more of writing articles for the tutorials section of this synth, but who knows maybe one day I'll end up just making videos.
David Nahmani
• My Logic Pro X 10.5 book (Apple Pro Training Series)
Contact me for Private Lessons
Logic Pro X 10.6.1
MacBook Air 1.3 GHz i5 — MacOS X 11.0.1 — 4 GB RAM
iMac 3.2 GHz Quad Core i5 — MacOS X 10.15.4 — 8 GB RAM
 
User avatar
nev17
Posts: 353
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Post your suggestions here

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:17 am

I found this Live Loops tutorial really helpful. It goes beyond the very basics.
iMac 21.5" 2.8GHz quad core i5
8GB RAM
OS 11.4
Logic Pro X 10.6.3
Audient iD22 interface
 
User avatar
ozinga
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: Istanbul
Contact:

Re: Post your suggestions here

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:27 am

David Nahmani wrote:
ozinga wrote:
Here are a couple :)


Great, that's exactly the kind of video I'm looking for, excellent choices, thanks for adding! :)


Awesome! You are welcome :)
 
GuyBorlander
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:46 am

Re: Post your suggestions here

Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR-7Qs ... HDHVPDrfYg

Joe's Logic - a very good channel especially for beginners because of his easily understandable and straight-to-the-point style.
 
just20
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: Post your suggestions here

Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:26 pm

David Nahrmani wrote:
just20 wrote:
So we can expect some cool tutorials from you in the future ? :D :roll:

When you say tutorials, do you mean video tutorials? I'm not a huge fan of the medium, so I was thinking more of writing articles for the tutorials section of this synth, but who knows maybe one day I'll end up just making videos.


Yes I was thinking about Logic Pro X Video tutorials, maybe like your E-book logic manual/ tutorial as video for example.
Logic Pro X 10.4.8

High Sierra.

Komplete AUDIO 6
 
User avatar
melodea
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 10:35 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Post your suggestions here

Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:29 am

all the Jacob Collier logic session breakdowns are awesome!
Logic 10.6.1 OS 10.15.7 Mac Book Pro 15inch, 2,6GHz intel core i7, 16GB RAM
 
chucknkd
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 am

Re: Post your suggestions here

Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:07 pm

MBP 16, 8 core 2.4, 64gb ram, OS 10.15.4, UA Apollo FW w Burl Bomber ADC, Apollo Twin MK2 Quad, Logic 10.4.8
 
User avatar
ValliSoftware
Posts: 1206
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 10:46 am

Re: Post your suggestions here

Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:09 am

Create Interesting and Evolving Melodic Pattern Regions With Step Sequencer In Logic Pro 10.5
By Eli Krantzberg

MacBook Pro 10.8.5 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 6GB Ram - Logic Pro X (10.2)
MacMini 10.13.6 2GHz Intel Core i7 16GB Ram - GarageBand 10.4.5 Logic Pro X (10.4.8)
iPad Mini iOS 12 - iOS GarageBand 2.0.1
Qosimo X70-A 10.13.6 Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ Processor 32GB DDR3L 1600MHz memory, 2-500GB 7200rpm hard drives - Logic Pro X (10.4.8)
MacMini M1 11.6 Apple M1 16GB Ram 1TB SSD Logic Pro X (10.7) Rosetta 2 not installed
 
User avatar
marcperi
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Biella - Italy
Contact:

Re: Post your suggestions here

Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:57 am

Convert Drummer into Separate Audio Tracks.
I've Added 2 video tutorial,
one for all version of Logic, and one working until version 10.4.8
Enjoy

https://youtu.be/fejgZ_iFLSs
https://youtu.be/56Osw9YfV9s
Marco Perino
Logic Pro Trainer - Sound Engineer - Audio Editor - Composer - Lyricist - Book Writer
Authored “Apple Logic Pro X, From Idea to Final Mastering” translated in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian
Logic Pro X 10.6 - 10.4.8 . MacBook Pro i9 - 16 Gb ram - Big Sur 11.5.2
http://www.prosuono.com/en
https://www.facebook.com/prosuono/
https://www.youtube.com/c/ProSuono
 
User avatar
Glenn Lancaster
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:06 pm
Location: The Windmills of my Mind

Re: Post your suggestions here

Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:10 am

Guy goes by the name of Dancetech. He has some great tutorials on Logic. I've watched him for a few years now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78XvuX8 ... 2oqS5wuusI
2020 M1 Mini, macOS 11.5.2, Logic 10.6.3, RME FF802, Novation 61SL Mk II. Martins and Fenders and Gibsons, oh my!
 
User avatar
Glenn Lancaster
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:06 pm
Location: The Windmills of my Mind

Re: Post your suggestions here

Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:12 am

Why don't I see an option to edit my post? I just see the " and the !
2020 M1 Mini, macOS 11.5.2, Logic 10.6.3, RME FF802, Novation 61SL Mk II. Martins and Fenders and Gibsons, oh my!
 
User avatar
David Nahmani
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 86409
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:16 am
Contact:

Re: Post your suggestions here

Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:32 am

Glenn Lancaster wrote:
Why don't I see an option to edit my post? I just see the " and the !

Even when you're logged in? :shock:
David Nahmani
• My Logic Pro X 10.5 book (Apple Pro Training Series)
Contact me for Private Lessons
Logic Pro X 10.6.1
MacBook Air 1.3 GHz i5 — MacOS X 11.0.1 — 4 GB RAM
iMac 3.2 GHz Quad Core i5 — MacOS X 10.15.4 — 8 GB RAM
 
User avatar
Glenn Lancaster
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:06 pm
Location: The Windmills of my Mind

Re: Post your suggestions here

Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:47 am

Yes. I couldn't be writing this without being logged in?
2020 M1 Mini, macOS 11.5.2, Logic 10.6.3, RME FF802, Novation 61SL Mk II. Martins and Fenders and Gibsons, oh my!
 
User avatar
David Nahmani
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 86409
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:16 am
Contact:

Re: Post your suggestions here

Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:55 am

Glenn Lancaster wrote:
Yes. I couldn't be writing this without being logged in?

Indeed.

Can you try again? I just changed the forum permissions.
David Nahmani
• My Logic Pro X 10.5 book (Apple Pro Training Series)
Contact me for Private Lessons
Logic Pro X 10.6.1
MacBook Air 1.3 GHz i5 — MacOS X 11.0.1 — 4 GB RAM
iMac 3.2 GHz Quad Core i5 — MacOS X 10.15.4 — 8 GB RAM