Script for Battery 4

Hey guys! Good? I'm new here on the forum, I'm Brazilian, from São Paulo, so forgive me for my English because it's translated by google translator.

Here we use Logic a lot, but not always with full power ... I saw here in the group a lot about script and midi fx, but I couldn't find anything specific about vst drums, in this case, Battery 4, from Native.

Well, my problem is, I use an MPD26 with Battery 4 inside Logic as a plugin. When I learn midi CC for a pad, envelope or tune, he learns, when I go to another pad, he also learns .. the problem is, when I move my knob, the two rotate together, when I wanted it to be just the pad I'm playing on.

How can I create, or already exists, some script that allows me to create envelopes, tunes, independents for all pads, so that I can tone each one, without changing them all together?

Maybe even make the pad touch and be selected, as if it were the mouse clicking, to be able to focus on the envelope of the specific pad.

For now, I just saw this workflow in Fxpansion Geist 2.

Thank you all!

If I disable it, then, I can't move the pad through the Knob anymore, I will always need to learn to move it.

I wish I could map them all, learn them all, but when I was on a selected pad, changing the envelope for example, I wouldn't change all pads simultaneously.