Audio Device Controls Channel Strip Issue

dubsak

Not sure if anyone else is seeing this. With my interface (Apogee Ensemble), every channel strip with an audio input would show: pre-amp gain, phantom power, high-pass filter and polarity inversion. As of Logic Pro X 10.5, these controls have gotten messed up. Setting up the Channel Strip Components to show "Audio Device Controls" will show and allow me to adjust gain but then hides phantom power, high-pass filter and polarity inversion. Clicking to show Audio Device Controls again, reveals phantom power, high-pass filter and polarity inversion but does not display gain control and further, when you attempt to select or deselect "Audio Device Controls", it remains selected (checked) regardless.

1196973328_ScreenShot2020-05-12at14_28_25PM.png.4b08f39bcbf5b643439bad093b714416.png

576679905_ScreenShot2020-05-12at14_28_35PM.png.7ddf86712825750d120d7813ff0bca12.png

Mine shows up just fine.

Can you check Ensemble firmware version?

To be clear, this is just in the Inspector, not the mix window which shows everything just fine. Can you confirm that it's displaying properly there for you?

Firmware is 1.5.3

Thanks.