I need to change my Apple ID with a new email address without loseing any if all possble

Hi ,

I am not sure how to go about this the correct way for some reason yahoo.com lock me out of an old email so I created a new email to start transfer stuff

Now as is this old yahoo.com email that has all my apple ID apps Logic, and all my third-party plugins, etc...

I need to change my Apple ID with a new email address is there a way to do this and not lose anything because money is not there to get Logic or other apps back Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

Go to www.appleid.apple.com. Select Account, and under Apple ID click “Change Apple ID“. You can put a new email address to use as your primary Apple ID. The only thing I don’t know is if it will make you confirm the change by sending an email to your locked Yahoo account.

Alternatively you could try to add an email alias by going to appleid.apple.com > Account > Reachable At > Add More… to add an a secondary email. You can sign in with any of the emails listed under Reachable At.

Finally if nothing else give Apple support a call.

Best of luck.

• 3 weeks later...