How our all doing ?

Hi everyone due to me fighting depression a lot and have mental illness with physical symptoms for not a very at all vertigo I can get easy lost sight of what going on

I just wanted to see how everyone is doing and have anyone have had their COVID-19 Vaccine yet or not and prayers are with you all

Me and my wife had gotten ours and had a flu like symptoms on the second shot my wife was out for almost a week from work she got a very high fever but found out by nurse taking one Advil for pain and Tylenol for fever basically one and one this help break the fever down

I was out about 3 days and I very glad what the nurse had said because I broke out in many times hot and cold , sweats from probably many stages of fever

They talking about maybe giving us another shot in the future to try combat some of these variant strands of covid going around

God Bless

Hi Craig!

Sorry about your illness problem.

I heard that a healthy lifestyle is key to alleviate same.

We got vaccinated (2 shots) my wife and I.

She didn’t get any side effects from both injections.

I did have some fatigue and general weakness for a couple of days only starting after the second dose.

Nothing really serious, though.

We both got the Pfizer.

Which one did you get?

Yeah, I heard about that too (possibly a third dose) to fight the Delta variant…

Not a big deal, although I’d prefer not having to undergo again for same.

Cheers!