How to find audio files with Finder?

Here's what changed a few macOS updates ago: Finder is now looking mainly at the metadata of audio files and not the file names.

For example if I have an audio file "michael jackson - thriller.wav" but the metadata says that the artist is "elton john", then if I try to find it in Finder typing "Name: Michael Jackson" it won't find anything, because it's looking at the meta data. And what happens is that sometimes the meta data kinda matches the name, but shows a different info, for example, maybe the meta data says "michael jackson - bad" even though the name is "michael jackson - thriller" so if I'm looking for thriller, I won't be able to find it, because once I see "michael jackson - bad" I think that's not the file I want.

This is so ridiculous and I don't know why they've changed it. I have to use this program EasyFind when I want to find these files, but I was wondering if there's another way inside Finder or anything I can change system-wise to revert this.

Thanks