Logic Pro X 10.4.8 not seeing Behringer X32 control surface

Kcxngh

I got my Mac running Catalina 10.15.3, using Pro logic 10.4.8. with my Behringer X32 Firmware 4.0. I can't get my \X32 to work. as a control surface . This is all new to me and don't know where top start. I had no problem with the x32 and reaper on my PC . I thought this would;d be a great upgrade but no I am still using the PC with Redaper because I can't use the Mac for what I bought it for . Any help at all.

If you are using Patrick Malliot software on the PC with Reaper then you are going to be disappointed.

Logic Pro X can use the X32 in "DAW mode", but that will only be the right 8 faders and some of the control buttons.

There are numerous videos explaining the setup on the X32. Set the X32 into MCU mode (Mackie Control) and connect via the Control Surfaces interface in Logic.

• 1 month later...
Thank you ,There are several videos showing Logic (not pro X ) and not with the newest Firmware 4.0. for the X32. In fact the remote feature no longer works with ipad they havent been able to upgrade the ipad software to work remotely with the Berhnger X32. 4.0 firmware . I was wondering if anyone had the problem with Logic Pro X and the Firmware .

I got my Midas M32R working with Logic Pro X shortly after your posted last night!

I used Midas’s how to PDF, but they had one setting wrong. The board has to be set to Mackie MCU not HUI. Once I turned that on and put the board in DAW mode, I was able to add it as a control surface. It seems to have more features in DAW mode with Logic than if does with ProTools.

Here’s the PDF with the instructions u need: http://bit.ly/2dGctWp