Arrangement text into score

How can I get my arrangement text into the score?

I've marked the intro, verses, chorus, bridge, etc in the global area under arrangements. I'd like to link this to my score which contains several orchestral instruments. (This will give them markers for where they are in the song with the rest of the band.)

I've been just using the text editor in the parts box, but that gets old when you have to do it individually for each part.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose that I really don't understand your question. "Where are you coming from, and where do you wish to go?"

Perhaps you are actually in the scoring phase, where it's easier to work in terms of "sheet music." (Which can then be exported as MusicXML files into Logic.)

If this be so, then may I strongly(!) recommend to you: MuseScore. (https://musescore.org)

This is a completely free and open-source music scoring program that actually stopped me from buying Sibelius or Finale, at a time when I was "feeling ($$$) flush" and was fully prepared to blow some money on either one. :shock:

This program, which is very actively supported and which runs on everything, completely satisfied all of my requirements. I looked no further – and, in several years, I still haven't. (Yes, it really is that good ...)

I suppose that I really don't understand your question. "Where are you coming from, and where do you wish to go?"

Perhaps you are actually in the scoring phase, where it's easier to work in terms of "sheet music." (Which can then be exported as MusicXML files into Logic.)

If this be so, then may I strongly(!) recommend to you: MuseScore. (https://musescore.org)

This is a completely free and open-source music scoring program that actually stopped me from buying Sibelius or Finale, at a time when I was "feeling ($$$) flush" and was fully prepared to blow some money on either one. :shock:

This program, which is very actively supported and which runs on everything, completely satisfied all of my requirements. I looked no further – and, in several years, I still haven't. (Yes, it really is that good ...)

I am finished scoring in terms of creating the different notes for each part.

Now, I want to label the different sections i.e. Bridge, Verse, Chorus, etc. I have been doing this individually for each part using the text tool, but this is tedious and takes a lot of time.

I'm trying to answer this question: Is there a way to place the words in the score by using the arrangement function in global view?