Anyone up for a female sharing/working group?

Hey, ladies!

As we are what seems quite the small minority in this part of the world, I thought it could be nice to work together a little bit. I have a friend who is trying to break through as an author, and she has a reading circle going on, where peers come together to share what they have created, and discuss it afterwards. It is a nice way to get some feedback from peers, and can only make us better at what we do and spark new ideas. Plus, we could help each other share our music when it is ready for that.

I would prefer it to be outside of genres, because I think to listen to stuff you don't normally listen to can only lead to new inspiration. I also already think we are few enough as it is. I picture something like a friendly and laidback monthly or bi-monthly skype session over a glass of wine or a beer. :)

A little bit about myself:

Norwegian, singer (jazz influence), works mainly with electronic/jazz/funk/pop plus soundscapes. Enormous Prince fan.

Shoot me a PM if you feel like joining. We only need 2 people to start going!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I would be interested in starting such a group. I'm not sure how much time I have to contribute, but I like the idea of a Women's Group. Where I live (US-Maryland), I host periodic lunches for Creative Women so I'm all about inspiring each other! Let me know if this comes to pass.

I am a composer, singer/songwriter and am currently producing a podcast called "The Meg Robinson Show," which is an interview format. It's new--only 8 episodes so far. Lots more to say, but if you are interested in connecting, please let me know, and thank you for a great idea.