Midi control Audio Damage Enso looper in MainStage

jacou
Go to solution Solved by jacou,

I’ve been using Audio Damage Enso (audio looper) in AUM on my iPad and never had a Problem with any midi assignment.

Using a midi foot controller that sends regular midi CCs.

Now that I tried to use Enso in MainStage I couldn’t figure out how to get any midi signal from my foot controller into Enso.

Here is the deal. Enso doesn’t let you to midi assign its controls in the DAW. There is a midi assignment within the plugin. So I created a midi track in MainStage, put in Enso as a midi instrument with audio side chain input so that midi can get into the plugin.

But the only midi Input I can choose is my midi keyboard but not my foot controller. When I press my foot controller I can see the midi input message in the MS top bar but no way to get it routed into the Enso plugin.

Sorry if this is confusing I hope it makes any sense to you.

Is there anything I can do that I missed?

Would be great to figure this out!

(In Logic I got it to work with the same midi side chain audio method)

• Solution

Ok I found the problem. I assigned the same foot controller midi CC to something else already. So MS probably blocked them for the Enso plugin. After deleting the other assignment everything worked just fine. :)

Thank you anyway

• Like 1