Logic Remote Play problem

crl713

Hello, this is my first post; hopefully it's appropriately placed. This forum is a great resource, many thanks.

I'm a newbie with MainStage and am not sure if this is something simple, or a problem with the macOs 10.15.6 Beta release. I went into the Beta program after Catalina to resolve issues with iTunes Remote, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is a macOs issue. I guess if y'all have no problem playing backing tracks from your iPad then that's what I got to look at.

I can't get the "Play" control to play a backing track from an iOs device. All other actions work correctly, except play.

I tried this creating new concerts from all applicable included templates, as well as my own, and tried 2 iPads and an iPhone, with the same result.

I noticed the factory templates map the Play button as 1502093038_ScreenShot2020-07-21at1_05_11PM.thumb.png.8ce0f61c52ee5a4a70a8c60d06bca96a.png

And the iPad seems to look for1373885199_ScreenShot2020-07-21at1_07_58PM.thumb.png.1c37f86bc80dcc1dba8b36b6d5a88732.png

Thanks in advance; any ideas are greatly appreciated.

A lurker no more,

Chris

MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz i7

macOS 10.15.6 Beta

16 GB RAM

The issue does not appear to be Beta related. I upgraded my road Mac to Catalina 10.15.6 public and the same issue. All commands work, except Play.

Thanks,

Road Mac: MacBookPro11,2 Quad-Core Intel Core i7 2 GHz 8 GB RAM