Plogue bidule bypassing audio engine reset?

Wiredo

Plogue as vst still bypassing audio engine reset?, I’ve read this a while back, has this worked out for song transitions?, mainstage as audio engine reset while pressing play ( click count in), is absurd...., Gig performers audio player doesn’t have this problem, but it’s simpler

I've just had a look at this to refresh my memory and all you need to do is the following:

1) Create a software instrument channel strip

2) Put the Bidule plugin in the Input slot

3) Open the Bidule plugin. You'll see a Bidule plugin input and output, and probably a mixer as well....I just delete the mixer because I prefer to do everything within MainStage.

4) In the Bidule plugin, add your software instrument plugin and connect it to the Bidule input and output. Within your software instrument, set up the patch you want to use.

That's it. Once you're back in MainStage, just set the output for that channel strip and you're done.

Download this to see what I did: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pn5ukzdpc1i3cqw/Template.zip?dl=0

Yup, worked as you said , I did not see the audio in on the lower bidule plug-in midi module , thanx , really nice ..., I’m guessing it’s just for our 3 rd party plugs , can’t really use for propriety ones ?

Have to wonder if there are anymore workarounds in MS, to find that one must of took forever ?

If you start playback when playing a patch, the patch cuts out e.g. meaning that you can’t sustain a pad (or anything else) whilst starting playback. I assume this is still an issue but haven’t checked it myself....it’s been a couple of years since I realised the issue and found a workaround.

Maddcow, now that bidule can play a pad , I’m trying to trigger a note ( actually that pad ) thru a latch pedal ( connected to my Nord) which is ,( Omnisphere in latch mode) but MS seems it can’t map a note trigger ( drum pad) to an external trigger ( pedal)

I can use my mouse and trigger the drum pad , any way u know ?