MAINSTAGE For OS X Yosemite 10.10..?

Victor Kennedy

Hello,

I'm using a MacBookPro running Yosemite OS X 10.10 and want to buy MAINSTAGE, but the Apple specs say it's only compatible with OS X 10.13 and higher.

I need to keep my MacBook on OS X 10.10 as it's running an old M-Audio Fast Track Ultra interface, which isn't compatible with any OS X above 10.10.

In my main studio I run more recent gear, but have no real need or desire to change the MacBook system...it would mean buying a different interface, which I can't afford and don't really need.

Where can I buy an older version of MAINSTAGE that is official...ie: not a crack. I like to be official. I've searched around online but every search string just comes up with Mainstage 2020-Latest etc or forum threads for Mainstage / Yosemite from 5 or 6 years ago, which don't actually have links to a buy site.

Also, I have LPX installed on the MacBook, so do I also need to download-install ALL of the Mainstage content, or is this flexible?..assuming of course that I can get an older version of MS.

I hope there is a place to buy this...I want it...I need it...I am in Lockdown...Hhaaa