A technical support community for Apple Logic Pro users.

MartinIR
Topic Author

Producer to mix/master 5 songs

Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:09 pm

Hi,

How are you?

I was wondering If someone could help mixing/mastering a few songs me and my friend Christian composed.

We talked with two producers from Argentina and both agreed that if we wanted to achieve a higher quality sound (i.e. like a professional record) we should record our instruments in a professional studio. We are more interested in not corrupting our "amateur" sound, but we are also aware that we could improve the mix/master but don´t know how.

Nowdays we are recording only vocals, guitars, bass guitars and some keyboards. The rest is midi.

Our goal is to hire the service from a professional in producing records with Logic Pro and get an idea of how much we can improve the sound of our recordings done in Logic Pro.

I'll upload one song that we think is representative of the sound of the record. Feel free to ask any questions.

Please sent a private message if interested in the project.

Regards,

Martin.
Attachments
Dreaming.m4a.zip
(4.96 MiB) Downloaded 72 times

fuzzfilth

Re: Producer to mix/master 5 songs

Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:38 pm

MartinIR wrote:
if we wanted to achieve a higher quality sound (i.e. like a professional record) we should record our instruments in a professional studio.

They didn't tell you the whole story. The instruments are not the problem here...
Christian Obermaier
Contact me for private Logic Consulting, Training, Troubleshooting via Skype, Zoom or Teamviewer

1 x MacPro 6core 2010 24Gb RAM
2 x MacBookPro i7 2012 16Gb RAM
OSX.14.6. Mojave, Logic X.5.1