Kent Loop Collection Volume 4 - Battery Drum Loops

I can't wait to try these out!!

I've had great fun with 1 and 2 [not got to 3 yet either] there seems to be a part of lot's of the loops that seems to fit with almost anything :D

Thanks so much :D :D :D

Oh, glad someone are using them.

Kind of not having a clear vision next. Was thinking about making 50 clean electric bass lines, with mix-and-match and the bass amp/cab simulations people could make them to anything. Would that make sense?

Oh, glad someone are using them.

Kind of not having a clear vision next. Was thinking about making 50 clean electric bass lines, with mix-and-match and the bass amp/cab simulations people could make them to anything. Would that make sense?

I'm definately using them, my wife asked me to work on a song with her, the words "busman" and "holiday" sprung to mind seeing as I mix and engineer peoples music all day long, so I needed some much needed inspiration which the loops helped with. The bassline thing sounds good, it's nice to be able to throw in little motifs and ideas which this sounds like it will do.

All the best and thanks again

Chris