Kent Loop Collection Vol 1 - Reaktor

This is the first of more loop collections from my hard drive. Had fun with the new Beta Reaktor 5.5 today. The loops have barely no processing unless the Reaktor patch had reverb and similar effects so you could add your own compression and your own effects on top of these plain loops.

Green AppleLoops.

More info here:

http://www.kentsandvik.com/2010/07/25/kent-loop-collection-vol-1-reaktor

Yes, Reaktor 5.5 is new and improved! I'd love to hear these, but I get a 'decompression failed' error after downloading (and I've downloaded the file 3 or 4 times). Running a MacBook Pro, 10.6.4. Any suggestions? I've tried StuffIt and a couple of other apps to try decompressing the file.

Cheers

Brad

I get a 'decompression failed' error after downloading (and I've downloaded the file 3 or 4 times).

Actually I get almost the same problem, after decompressing the .zip I get a new, still compressed file called "KentLoopCollectionVol1.zip.cpgz" - if I decompress that I get another .zip, etc... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

For future reference, if you get a file which upon unzipping gives you a .cpgz file, try opening the file with Toast if you have it.

From memory you can mount the file or 'save as disc image' with Toast and get the enclosed files that way.

(I think i found that out trying to unpack some... erm.. non music related files from the internet hehe) :lol:

Thanks for sharing btw, downloading now :D