Logics eq . Good but what else please ?

I think logics main eq is quite good for cutting frequencies ….I want to like it more than I do( very handy also) but can anyone recommend a not outrageously priced eq . Something with the same sorta visuals as logics . I was looking at the newish split eq by eventide (heard it’s very cpu dependent ) the TDR GE Nova …..looks good …but any other thoughts appreciated …I’m looking for a non mastering eq more per track type. Thanks

Gotta go with FabFilter and iZotope's tools for EQing as well. In all truth, in MY eyes and ears, the Logic EQs have come a long way in their usability and sonic character from even the original iteration of Pro X. You really can't go wrong with either of these. There are some cheaper ones or easier to use ones out there, but these are the ones I know and use.

Nova and FabFilter pro q are both ‘dynamic’ EQs. Main EQ on logic isn’t. If it’s dynamic EQ you want there’s a free version of Nova (limited bands) and you can get some good deals sometimes on Melda’s MDynamic and MAutoDynamic. You’ll never get a deal in FabFilter, but it seems to be the go-to dynamic EQ for plenty of big names.