Connect my Volca to Presonus audio box usb 96 with my condenser mic, all connected to my iPhone via the lightning to USB

Hello I made this setup to allow me to record videos of me singing directly on the iPhone camera.

It was great with recording a live singing on my iPhone with a great mic quality.

Now I want to add my beats that I made with volca in the videos. Currently I can only connect the volca to a speaker and the condenser microphone picks up the sound, which you can imagine is not of a clear quality like it would have been if it were going directly in the interface and into the iPhone like the sound of my condenser mic does.

Is there a possible way to direct the sound of my volca to my video recording with the setup that I currently have?

Thanks

Audio interfaces + Logic + iPhone + Mic don't communicate yet.

You would have to do what they still do in the movies, which is sync the audio to your video after the performance.

So you record the mic in Logic while you video yourself on the iPhone.

Then bring the video into Logic and sync the audio to the video and remove the audio from the iPhone.