HELP: e-piano/midi ctrl M1/Logic confusion

1. Looking to buy a new electric piano with weighted keys, but need one that will definitely integrate with m1+big sur in logic for midi/3rd party software instruments. Because of my confusion, i was tempted to buy the super expensive Native Instruments NS88 just because it was the only one i could find some confirmation that it will work, but i don't have the money for that. Can anyone help me in confirming that there is an easy way to connect/integrate the following pianos? Or in suggesting a weighted 88 key e-piano?

Was looking at: Roland FP-10/FP-30, Yamaha P-45.

2. I currently have a novation launchkey mpk49 and haven't been successful in integrating it with logic on my m1 mac. anyone know of an easy way?

Novation launchkey mpk49?

I don’t find this model on Novation website…

As explained in p.3 of the documentation, have you tried the following:

• Open the ‘Logic Pro’ menu and select Preferences → Control Surfaces → Setup. Then select
    New → Install. Find the Mackie Designs ‘HUI’ model in the list, and then click ‘Add’. Close the install window; you should now see a HUI menu on the left-hand side of the Setup window. Click the arrow to expand the contents of this menu. Change both the Output Port and the Input Port to ‘Launchkey InControl’, then exit the Setup window.
IMG_0060.thumb.jpeg.bd8a32295335097f436bf72c8c461571.jpeg

Considering that pretty much all keyboards nowadays support MIDI and that Logic will handle pretty much all MIDI devices on the market,

if you are in the market to buy a new good keyboard, I strongly recommend you try them hand on first, as the key feel is the most important aspect to consider.