Faderbox with motor fader for Logic?

I once had a Mackie 8-ch controller, fabulous piece of kit, but didn't really need 8 channels- I was very fond of the single channel Alphatrack I replaced it with

Alphatrack.thumb.jpg.99865f6d4d7386adab1c0e742e0ef6a1.jpg

....but so far didn't get it working lately.

Any recommendations for a simple motor fader controller which integrates well with current Logic /Mac OS versions?

Thanks!!

RR

EDIT: apparently the Presonus Faderport still works, and there's also a version 2 available. Some have suggested the Behringer X-Touch One but the construction seems rather shoddy by reports, and I really don't need all those little buttons & a jog wheel either...

I asked a similar question quite a while back, with very little response. What there was suggested either Behringer (no chance) or Logic Remote on iPad (Hmm... hadn't thought of that, but really wanted something a bit more tactile).

In the end I bought a Faderport V2. However, as it was only delivered yesterday, I haven't yet had a chance to try it.

I'll report back in due course...

• 3 weeks later...
I tried an icon nano controller and that was awful quality, so stay clear of those. I'd recommend the faderport v2 though, works without issues for me and is a nice construction for the money too.

Agree with this. Now I've (finally)had a little while to play with mine, I'd definitely recommend the Faderport V2.