best electrical guitar cable for recording directly into logic?

i recorded my brother playing an electric guitar directly into my logic session, via a focusrite audio interface, somehow the results sound not so well, it's almost as if i recorded him playing with my mac's built-in microphones, i guess the problems lies in the cables, since we used a pretty cheap one, so what you awesome folks suggest for a goos elec guitar cable? especially one that best fits for recording through an audio interface and directly into a computer?

thanks in advance and happy new year!

High end cables really only make a difference when you’re running a pedalboard, often with up to 30 feet of cables between pedals. Or running a really long cable to an amp. Any medium range decent cable will do. I like these for instrument cables in general but you could probably get just as good results using the similar ones that are a bit cheaper. Also right angle or not makes no difference (Link is for brand/line reference only). I prefer not to use them (right angle plugs) because if they get pulled on, it stresses the cable instead of pulling out of amp/interface/etc.