fader controller

Hey everyone!

So... bare with me on this - hardware routing is not my wheelhouse.

I have been watching some videos and I want to get a very basic fader controller that I can program - expression, vibrato, volume, modulation. I would like something tactile (so not an iPad version) - I am trying not to spend a lot on this aspect of my set-up -- I have found one that I think works, however, I am not sure that I can program the faders to CC controls - it says it has two knobs to program - but I really want to use faders, as I am hoping to control more than one aspect at a time, while playing.

I have included some in fo on the we I found -- any thoughts - or is there one you might recommend - I am trying to stay under 100$ - which I know limits my options, but I don't need i to do anything else...

thanks in advance!

djl

FeedBass.cst.zip

78113486_Controllerpg2.thumb.png.09935d648598bb2cd4cbe813b08e17c9.png

539518864_Controllerpg1.thumb.png.55cb5a8b16b17337a4e3e24d5eff7a51.png

i don't use anything like this, but if it were me, i'd check out the korg controller... great reviews, the company is legit, and there should be info online about using it with logic... so all your questions should be answered...

https://smile.amazon.com/Korg-nanoKONTROL2-Slim-Line-Control-Surface/dp/B004M8UZS8/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=korg+controller&qid=1592249653&sr=8-1

+1 for the Korg nanoKONTROL. I've used mine for years to control MainStage in live use, and only recently started using it in Logic as my scoring projects have had me jonesing for tactile controllers again. The nano__ series has multiple options if you want to expand from just one device in the future, and their "nano__ Studio" options look like good combination instruments if you can stretch the budget a bit.

I've found the KORG nanoKey Studio and nanoKontrol Studio cheap and versatile little controllers. USB or cable free Bluetooth...

The nanoKey has 8 knobs x 8 Scenes = 64 CC options; Vector pad for x/y, Pitch/Mod (2 more CC options depending what you map); Scene Buttons can double as Note (Drum) pads; Arps, Chords, Scales, and a 2 octave keyboard (with buttons to cover 8 octaves);

The nanoKontrol Studio maps to LOGIC's transport (Play/Record/Cycle/Markers/Jump) and mixer tracks (Select, Mute, Solo, Record, Pan, Vol).

Also a shuttle knob for fast forward and back playhead...

All fairly seamless with LOGIC's Control Surface integration. Gets me mouse free when playing and recording myself at a distance from the computer...

Editor software packages and tiny footprints on my work desk (each 28x16cm).

And fun flexible little numbers I take with my laptop in my pack when travelling.

• 1 month later...