Obsessing about MIDI jitter and latency

I've been using these strange times to reconfigure the MIDI ins and outs of my studio.

Decided to chase down all MIDI jitter and latency, because why not. If it can be avoided, I'm not looking to start a thread that discusses whether sub millisecond timing inaccuracies are audible or not, but rather more interested in best practices and equipment to reduce latency and jitter in and out of Logic.

Is a "GM5 inside" class compliant USB 3 interface like the ESI M4U eX the current best timing MIDI interfaces with Logic?

Or would I be better off with one of:

- Edirol UM880 running generic mode

- old eMagic interface with Unitor family driver

- multiple Roland UM-ONE mk2 into a USB 3 hub

- multiple Roland UM-ONE mk2 into a Thunderbolt 3 hub

- multiple Roland UM-ONE mk2 into a USB 2 hub

- something else?

I've got an Expert Sleepers USAMO for MIDI out timing, and I'm trying to figure the best way to interface with a Linnstrument, OB6, Prophet 6 and Buchla Easel. Not 100%, but at the moment I've ruled out MOTU because of issues I read about SysEx mangling, and ruled out anything by iConnectivity for a reason I can't remember, and ruled out Bome Box because I don't want to buy 3 of them to use MIDI 5-pin, and because I don't trust using them all on USB MIDI to the Bome and then ethernet to the computer without something getting weird.

Thanks!