Requesting TR-909 snare samples

Do you own a Roland TR-909 drum machine? Would you like to do me (and a bunch of my friends) a huge favor and record a comprehensive set of snare samples with varying dynamics?

The issue with existing sample libraries is that they all dismiss the most important feature of the snare drum: The dynamics. The 909 snare has a very distinct velocity curve and variation in its attack. Unfortunately in every library i've come across there simply isn't enough velocity iterations of the samples. To build an authentic 1999 trance roll i would need at least 16 samples with different velocities to avoid the machine gun -effect, preferably more. If I got to choose I'd probably record like 32 or 64 shots per snare setting with increasing velocity, and apply this to a few different snare settings. 

If you're not sure what I mean, perhaps listening to these songs help you to understand: 

https://youtu.be/1kn7yCNxeq4?t=4m17s

https://youtu.be/zXsqo_pNGDg?t=3m46s

As you can hear the velocity curve sounds stepped especially in the more quiet parts. Also the snare is very lively even when repeated. Achieving this is hard with only one or too few digital samples. 

If I had a 909, I'd help you... but have you tried out D16's 909 emulation "Drumazon"? Maybe that could fulfill your needs. I'm no expert for 909s, but the emulation has definitely variations with each hit. Sometimes this is really annoying, but I guess it does what a real 909 does as well. 

I have, but it didn't quite match the desired velocity curve.

Ok. But does that break the song? A song that builds on a 909 snare roll that must sound like the real 909? No offense, but I got the feeling that you probably overthink it :D

Usually the song doesn't "fall" because of not a quite matching-to-the-real-hardware velocity curve, don't you think. The drop after it is more important. I understand that a snare roll sounding like a machine gun can be awful though. 

Ok. But does that break the song? A song that builds on a 909 snare roll that must sound like the real 909? No offense, but I got the feeling that you probably overthink it :D

Usually the song doesn't "fall" because of not a quite matching-to-the-real-hardware velocity curve, don't you think. The drop after it is more important. I understand that a snare roll sounding like a machine gun can be awful though. 

I'm just paying unnecessary attention to details. Considering musical value I probably wouldn't benefit anything from this, but I can't help it.