Reliable USB hub for live usage?

Hi there I'm a Mainstage poweruser (about 300-400 patches per show) and currently using 6 USB midi devices :

88 midi controller

Xkey

Alexis vortex

Seaboard rise

Akai APC40

Line 6 FBV pedalboard

Plus my Roland Integra7 that works both as a midi interface and audio out interface from Mainstage .

So there's a lot of stress in the USB ports I normally use one of my macs USB ports for the integra 7 and the rest of my midi devices on a USB hub on the second port.

I've tried with different powered hubs in the past (with their own power adapter) and they all work great once they are up and running specially in the studio, in the live situation though tends to be different.. Sometimes I have to unplug and plug again midi devices in order to be registered in my Mac as active devices or have to reboot, etc etc. this is not a problem in th studio cause there's no rush I can take 5 -10 extra minutes to make sure everything is up and runnIng or rebooting if necessary. In the live scenario, time is of essence and those 5-10 minutes could mean delaying the show or having very stressful situations between songs...

The point is, is there any absolutely reliable solutions on this topic? What do you guys use and would you advice here ?