"Share to iTunes" exports suddenly much quieter

Stekspade

For some reason, audio files I export through the "Share to iTunes" feature are now like -5dB quieter and it sounds like maybe the stereo image has also been narrowed. It's not a playback issue, because the same track I exported a week ago as today sound as it should, regardless of how I play the media.

I can't recall messing with any settings recently, but I tried resettings my settings by deleting ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic10.plist and restarting my computer. Even then the problem persists. I'm not sure if it affects Share to iTunes, but the "normalize" toggle is turned off in the bounce settings (⌘+B). Oddly enough, If I export only the first 4 minutes (instead of the 1 hour 20 minute full project), it sounds as it should. Bouncing to mp3 also sounds at is should, before and after resetting my settings.

Any one else have this problem before or have any advice on how I could solve it?