Installing PoiZone trial for Logic Pro X?

RoyFan

Hi,

I've been looking for PoiZone synth trial by ImageLine , I believe it comes built into FL Studio.

Has anyone successfully installed the trial version of it? Or is it only pay version for Logic?

Any links would help, believe it or not, Yahoo/Google search hasn't yielded a trial version, just pay version.

I am a registered user for several Image-Line plug-ins that are availble as AU/VST outside of FL Studio. Check the website.

Image-Line.png.85c39ea081a1e3855c9b2b8c97619c9e.png

I can confirm on my Intel MacMini under High Sierra, these work with no issue.

If you have later Intel OSX, I can't confirm if they run proper, but you can download a free trial.

As a side note, I did purchase the all plug-ins for FL Studio that runs Native M1 and PoiZone runs inside of FL Studio as a Native M1, so I think they might release that soon as a AU for Native M1.

Hi,

I've been looking for PoiZone synth trial by ImageLine , I believe it comes built into FL Studio.

Has anyone successfully installed the trial version of it? Or is it only pay version for Logic?

Any links would help, believe it or not, Yahoo/Google search hasn't yielded a trial version, just pay version.

Image-Line Plug-ins

This is not a plugin you can use in DAWs other than FLStudio.

I was pointing this out that yes, it can run as a Audio Unit in Logic.

This is not a plugin you can use in DAWs other than FLStudio. It's part of FlStudio, which you unlock with a payment. You cannot use FLStudio features in another DAW.

If you knew it wasn't availble for purchase, why didn't you specify that.

This is not a plugin you can use in DAWs other than FLStudio.

I was pointing this out that yes, it can run as a Audio Unit in Logic.

Maybe you have an old version, which once was available as an AU, but isn't any more?

There doesn't seem to be an AU version (or any plugin version) of this available on their site, that I could see.

If I'm incorrect, please point me to the AU download page, as I couldn't find it, and I'll happily retract my original statement.

I did look again, after I saw your post, but still couldn't find it.

This is not a plugin you can use in DAWs other than FLStudio. It's part of FlStudio, which you unlock with a payment. You cannot use FLStudio features in another DAW.

If you knew it wasn't availble for purchase, why didn't you specify that.

I thought I did? From the quote:

- This is not a plugin for other DAWS

- It's an unlockable part of FLstudio

- It's a paid feature of FLstudio (like Logic plugins were, once upon a time)

- You can't use parts of FLstudio in other DAWs

Let's have a look at their FAQ, shall we:

"What is the difference between an FL plugin and a VST or AU plugin"

Plugins are self contained programs that can function as Instruments or Effect add-ons 'plugins' to host programs like FL Studio.

VST and AU plugins can be used across many different DAW hosts, not just FL Studio.

While we support VST and AU plugins in FL Studio, we also develop plugins under our own 'native' FL Studio format that gives us maximum flexibility to unlock host-plugin interactions, performance and stability. The flipside is that these plugins are not compatible with other hosts. THEY ONLY WORK IN FL STUDIO.

The summary of possible plugin formats is as follows:

FL plugin -> Only works in FL Studio

VST plugin -> Works in all VST host programs.

AU plugin -> Works on Mac OS X.

Stand Alone -> The plugin runs inside a self-contained host-wrapper.

Buying FL Studio Producer or Signature Bundle gives you the FL Studio native format plugins (option 1 above).

Buying plugins separately gives you the FL plugin version to use in FL Studio.

Note. FL Studio itself can be loaded as a plugin in other DAWs / hosts as an AU or VST format plugin. This allows you to use the FL format instrument plugins inside FL Studio, inside another DAW.

The all caps "THEY ONLY WORK IN FL STUDIO." is all you really need to note.