Logic adds seconds/frames to timecode after bouncing

neshmonster

First of all, huge thanks to David Nahmani and fuzzfilth for helping me with my last question viewtopic.php?t=161042

(fuzz gave me this fix, which was as simple as setting my 1|1|1|1 to the beginning of when my TOD Tc started. Thanks!)

The issue now is that whenever I bounce from Logic, the original TC tamp changes by a set amount each time (see attached image).

My original file was recorded with TOD TC @ 14:12:23:02, but every time I bounce it, regardless of me tweaking settings, the stamp renders out at 14:13:14:226.

I've also noticed that the FPS metadata isn't recoded in the WAV either.

What might cause this drift? Why is the FPS metadata lost in the bounce?

helpp.thumb.jpg.015ba89de2752da6a9c8770c3dc160a9.jpg

First of all, huge thanks to David Nahmani and fuzzfilth for helping me with my last question viewtopic.php?t=161042

(fuzz gave me this fix, which was as simple as setting my 1|1|1|1 to the beginning of when my TOD Tc started. Thanks!)

You're welcome! :D Glad to hear we helped toward a solution. If you can, please do acknowledge what resolved your issue in that thread, so that we can mark it as solved and so that anyone finding it in the future can tell what was the solution, should they have the same issue! Thanks.