Sliders for Synchronization are blocked

Cyronoiyo

Hello!

I have a problem with some settings. In "Project settings" - "Synchronization" - in the "audio" tab there are sliders for making adjustments to the video-audio timing/synchronization with framerate and so on. I need to access these sliders to correct my video. Now they are unmovable and greyed out. Does anyone know why I cannot move them? Tried different settings in the "general" tab already as well as a fresh new project - nothing helps!

Appreciate the help, thanks!

Thank you for replying. Well, this is not good. I need to make fine adjustments to the speed of my video. I have a video with a band playing and it turned out that the video has a slightly different speed than the audio, so after 1/2 minutes the movements of the musicians are already noticable not in sync with what I hear. The audio is pitch-perfect, so I want to adjust only the speed of the video to match it the audio again.

How this happened? I recorded with Quicktime player using my phone as an external camera and microphone with a program called iriun webcam. (dumb idea, i know) Well, I just need to be able to finely adjust the video speed to match the audio again.

Well, I just need to be able to finely adjust the video speed to match the audio again

This is unfortunate, but outside the scope of Logic.

Short of correcting the off-speed video properly in your video editing app, you can create a final bounce, put that on a new track with flex in speed mode and tweak the project tempo until the audio matches the video. You'll be a few cents off by then but who cares really.