Samples being triggered at different flex speeds via sampler/quick sampler?

nadirk003

Hi, I'm wondering if there's any way to change the playback speed of individual samples in Sampler and/or Quick sampler via flex speed.

I know it's possible to draw in automation for flex speed within your midi region, but I would like the samples to be triggered with the changes already made (i.e. the sample mapped to C1 playing at 30% flex speed and the sample mapped to C2 playing at 55% flex speed whenever they're triggered). I know Serato sample is able to do this but I'm hoping there's a workaround for Logic's sampler as well.

Thanks!

As far as I know, Flex in Quick Sampler matches the project tempo, there's no way to change it (other than using multiples such as 2x, 4x, 1/2x etc).

You're able to dial in specific percentages for flex speed within the sampler's mod matrix, and so I was wondering if there was a way to have different notes trigger different values for it?

473944691_PastedGraphic3.thumb.png.abca6960aea6f669fdf7562925916a77.png

Edited by nadirk003

You're able to dial in specific percentages for flex speed within the sampler's mod matrix, and so I was wondering if there was a way to have different notes trigger different values for it?

Well then I suppose you could map note pitch to flex speed however it wouldn't be one individual setting for each note pitch, more like a ratio between the two parameter values.