logic remote uninstall

Dupont

not sure, when I plugged my ipad to my mac, on the mac a window popped up to warn that additionnal content are uploaded in order to work with logic remote.

The file downloaded must be quite heavy, It took more than 5 mn to download, so that extra SSD space I would like to erase.

i'm not conviced with the use of ipad remote.

not sure, when I plugged my ipad to my mac, on the mac a window popped up to warn that additionnal content are uploaded in order to work with logic remote.

The file downloaded must be quite heavy, It took more than 5 mn to download, so that extra SSD space I would like to erase.

I see. However I would not recommend you start to pick and choose content to uninstall, even if you no longer need it. The Sound Library manager does not offer that kind of flexibility and you're setting yourself up for issues down the road, I would just ... not bother.

yes, I hoped there was only a kind of folder to delete in logic app folder !

Unfortunately it's far from being that simple to customize the media content used by Logic. For years now my rule has been to always keep all content installed to avoid any issues.

I think it is more of a Apple script inserted into Logic in order to deal with Logic remote than library sounds content.