L10.7 staggers on a project that works fine in L10.6.3

MikeShapiro

On upgrading to 10.7 I tried loading a project that had a modicum of virtual instruments and a large number of vocal take folders. I found that Logic became incredibly sluggish, beach balling when I tried jumping between markers or hitting play.

I reverted back to 10.6.3 and the project worked fine.

Has anyone else encountered an issue along these lines?

am not having this issue. what OS are you running? perhaps sorted out on monterey (am on 12.0.1). if it's a big sur issue, apple needs to fix that... asap.

Big Sur. I've only had this problem with one project so far. It might be some interaction with Take Folders, since that project was very audio-and-Take-Folder heavy.

am not having this issue. what OS are you running? perhaps sorted out on monterey (am on 12.0.1). if it's a big sur issue, apple needs to fix that... asap.

Big Sur. I've only had this problem with one project so far. It might be some interaction with Take Folders, since that project was very audio-and-Take-Folder heavy.

maybe report back if it happens with other projects. have you rebooted since installing 10.7? just curious...