Hello Logic Pro-fessors!
1) I "freeze" tracks in a Logic Pro project.
2) After my work is complete, I save & close.
3) Upon re-opening this project file. I hit "play" and the project automatically goes into "freeze tracks mode" for the same tracks that were already previously frozen.
3) Thus, the previous frozen tracks are not being recalled. Though they were saved in the "freeze folders". I've checked my freeze folder after freezing & closing the project.
4) Upon open & initiating "play". When Logic goes directly into "freezing mode" - it creates a new "freeze file" and over-writes the previously frozen tracks in the folder. Not nice!
As you can imagine, this is terribly time consuming and etc. Is there any fix for this? This hasn't happened with all project files.
Thanks in advance )
Mac Pro: 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5; 32gb ram