MacBook Pro M1 Pro , M1 Max

I wonder if along with the announcement of the Notchbook M1 Pro Max Pro we'll also see Logic in the presentation today, as presumably they are going to want to tell some kind of "Pro" story, which for Apple, basically means developers, video/graphics people (FCP, Motion) and music/audio (Logic)..?

Logic Pro 10.7

Spatial audio represents the next generation of sound with its revolutionary audio experience and true multi-dimensional sound and clarity. Now with a complete set of mixing and rendering tools, Logic Pro allows anyone to author their songs as Dolby Atmos music files compatible with Apple Music. Musicians, producers, and mix engineers can expand their stereo projects to the surround channels supported by Dolby Atmos, using new mixer and panner controls. In addition, 13 plug-ins within Logic Pro — including Space Designer, Limiter, Loudness Meter, and Tremolo — have also been updated to take advantage of this new creative capability. Once the songs are published to Apple Music, listeners will be able to enjoy the immersive audio experience on their devices with spatial audio support. With the new MacBook Pro, musicians get workstation-class performance for creating massive spatial audio mixes, can quickly load large sample libraries, and can use up to 3x more plug-ins for recording.

Logic Pro now comes with all the new Producer Packs1 introduced in GarageBand® this summer. Musicians can use beats, loops, and samples created by today’s biggest hitmakers, including Boys Noize, Mark Lettieri, Mark Ronson, Oak Felder, Soulection, Take A Daytrip, Tom Misch, and TRAKGIRL. Logic users now have access to 2,800 new loops, 50 new kits, and 120 new patches they can use in their own songs — all royalty-free. The update also features the original multitrack project of the hit song “Montero (Call Me by Your Name)” by Lil Nas X — including a Dolby Atmos spatial audio mix of the track.

I’m just so excited Logic Pro is alive and well in Apple world with no signs of slowing down!

Of course, designed for you to upgrade to M1 stuff.

Big Sur and up only.

Already did and it was the best upgrade ever! (Hmm i sounds like Tim Cook)