Can't Delete Custom Plug-In Folders

Jonathan Levine

I recently just restored the plug-in manager settings to the defaults, however, I noticed it kept some folders in there that should have been deleted when I restored it. It also doesn't seem to be letting me delete/remove them manually. Is there any particular files I could delete to force them to be deleted and restore the plug-in manager to the default settings? I'm not sure why this is happening.

@des99, I tried both of those to no avail. I deleted all the tags I had in the Audio Music Apps Databases folder, but the old customized plug-in folders remained. I also tried renaming the custom folders to try and delete them that way, but it wouldn’t even let me rename them for some reason. Pretty strange bug.

@fisherking, yeah they don’t show up when you’re selecting the plug-ins but it’s still a bit annoying to have them there in the plug-in manager if they’re useless. Deleting the database files also didn’t seem to help either.

@des99, I tried both of those to no avail. I deleted all the tags I had in the Audio Music Apps Databases folder, but the old customized plug-in folders remained. I also tried renaming the custom folders to try and delete them that way, but it wouldn’t even let me rename them for some reason. Pretty strange bug.

@fisherking, yeah they don’t show up when you’re selecting the plug-ins but it’s still a bit annoying to have them there in the plug-in manager if they’re useless. Deleting the database files also didn’t seem to help either.

mine have been there for years now, and i just ignore them. you deleted the database and started over? make sure logic's quit when you delete, and would be worth rebooting. someone else here might have more ideas. i've stopped thinking about it, i only see them when i add a new plugin (which is not that often).