Hissing Sound

Didi

So it's more like bursts of white noises? It does sound like a 3rd party plug-in in demo mode (and if the plug-in isn't set up properly it's entirely possible that you own the license but the plug-in is still in demo mode.

If you bounce the track in real time and listen while you're bouncing it, does it work as expected?

Hi David, thanks for the quick reply!

I did think it might be a 3rd party plugin, how would I check if any are in demo mode and change that? The only thing is, the plugins I'm using in this example I've been using no problem for a while now. However I did recently buy and install some new ones, but they aren't in use in this example.

Also, I just bounced it in real-time and there were no white noise bursts however when I Listened to the exported version they were there.

Also, I just bounced it in real-time and there were no white noise bursts however when I Listened to the exported version they were there.

How often do the bursts occur, and for how long each time?

If you make a copy of the project (name it "_test" for example) and remove all 3rd party plug-in then bounce that, do you get the same issue?

So they occur pretty randomly but seem to have the same duration. Just a short burst.

I just bounced a test version with all the plugins turned off and didn't have the issue. However, I then turned all the plugins back on and bounced it again and still didn't have any issue. It seems to just happen randomly, making it hard to troubleshoot.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the help everyone. So I've tried everything you have suggested and still no luck. It doesn't happen in all projects with the same plugins or not. Seams quite random. It's even happening when I'm recording audio on an empty channel sometimes. I've tried swapping everything out (mic, lead, etc.)

This is a video showing exactly what I mean.

Thanks again.

• 1 year later...