Latency issues after upgrading to Mojave 10.14.6 & Logic Pro X 10.5.1

RamirezPL

Hey!

So I'm using Mac mini ( late 2012 ) with 2,3GHz Intel Core i7, 16gb RAM and Samsung SSD 870QVO 1TB which was added to my set just a couple days ago. My audio interface is Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP. Everything runs on Mojave 10.14.6 ( all the latest updates was installed ). My version of Logic Pro X is 10.5.1.

When I was working on old HDD with Sierra OS and Logic Pro X 10.4.1 problems with latency only occured when I was using lots of tracks with plugins, VST etc. which was understandable ( Buffer size was always set to 64 )

Now when I moved to SSD, new OS and latest possible Logic on it ( 10.5.1 ), after making about 5 light audio tracks or VST instrument tracks and adding about 3-4 soundtoys on track/bus etc. Logic starts to higher the latency. It appears both on MIDI VST instruments and audio inputs.

Like I said, when I was on older system, older Logic version and HDD everything was slower, but latency didn't change with such amount of tracks.

I know that I can use low latency mode for such anomalies, but why on older version of system and slower HDD everything worked fine and now on SSD I've got problems?

I tried to load older projects with lots of tracks on current version of Logic and everything works great, but with new projects something wrong is happening.

Anyone knows this issue and could help?

Thanks in advance!