Score Window Filter issue

Antaren

I'm in the Score Window. Here's how I've set up the Filter to follow the score set I've set up:

582543117_FilterMelodychanged.png.a60bc15111fd0cd05b7753727eb50b45.png

I go to the Main Window. When I come back to the Score Window, the filter has changed to All Instruments:

1096797279_FilterAllInstruments.png.6587050fde378a1d2c5cbca4f1663561.png

Plus, when I start in the Score Window, I've chosen to view in Page Mode. When I go to the Main Window and come back to the Score Window, the view has changed to Linear.

I have tried closing the project and opening it again, and have the same issues.

I am working on a new computer that I recently purchased. It's a 13" 2020 Macbook Pro that came with the last version of Catalina. This project was started on an older computer that had Mojave OS. I have checked out other projects I created with the older computer that had Mojave and they work fine on my new computer. I am not having this issue that I am having with this project.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Atlas for reading through and thinking about my issue. Seems like I figured out what the problem was. I had the Score window locked. When I unlocked it, Logic is working the way I want it to. I need to read about link settings as I don't have a good grasp on this basic function.