David Nahmani's Logic Pro X 10.5 book

John_D

Hi John,

Can you check again? Normally it should be available although there was an issue with the indexing earlier.

Also consider buying straight from Peachpit (my publisher): https://www.peachpit.com/store/logic-pro-x-10.5-apple-pro-training-series-professional-9780136886624 — they have an eBook bundle that includes ePub, Mobi and PDF all in one, there's even a printed+eBook bundle.

Hi John,

Can you check again? Normally it should be available although there was an issue with the indexing earlier.

Also consider buying straight from Peachpit (my publisher): https://www.peachpit.com/store/logic-pro-x-10.5-apple-pro-training-series-professional-9780136886624 — they have an eBook bundle that includes ePub, Mobi and PDF all in one, there's even a printed+eBook bundle.

Here is the link to your 10.5 book on Amazon. There's no Kindle version available.

Unfortunately I can't generate a URL for the Apple Books store. I did a search for "Nahmani" (a name as rare as mine!) and found 7 listings relating to Logic Pro, but the most recent is the book on 10.4.

I considered ordering from Peachpit direct but watermarks on every page would drive me nuts. :) Very much looking forward to buying your book!

Hello. I have purchased both David Nahmani’s Logic Pro 10.4 and his 10.5 books and registered them on Peachpit. For the latest book, I have downloaded the files available on the Access Bonus Content page. They include two Logic projects and a folder of “other” files. The book, however, on page XV, step 8, mentions a folder titled "Logic Book Projects." I do not see such a folder in the materials I just downloaded. I’m asking because the previous book, on Logic Pro 10.4, provided a download of a dmg that contained many more materials. Am I missing something? Perhaps because the book is new, these materials are not ready yet? I’d appreciate some help. Thanks!