Lose Controls in a Track Stack

C1Bomber

My track stack just lost all the controls except Mute, Solo (doesn't work), and Setting (and the only settings available are Legacy). What gives? I've never seen this before. I Quit, Restarted, same thing. Don't know when exactly it happened, I was bouncing-in-place a bunch of tracks in the stack but I didn't try to bip the Stack itself.

Logic 10.4.8

Mac OSX 10.13.6

1056333567_ScreenShot2020-06-12at7_19_45PM.thumb.png.765632f7d79a8e4007751bae61f8e919.png

• 1 month later...
Yes, automatic management is checked. The same thing happened to me again in another session just now. I was doing something totally unrelated--adding a new audio track, duplicating a region to that track--and my bussing architecture just went haywire.

BUS 1 Should be Drum summing stack

BUS 2 Should be Guitar summing stack

BUS 3 Should be Vocal Verb Aux Channel

BUS 4 Should be Vocal Compression Aux Channel

BUS 5 Should be Vocal FX Aux Channel

BUS 6 Should be HiString Guitar Bus

BUS 7 Should be Music Bus

BUS 8 Should be Vocal Bus

On the left side of the screen shot the send architecture is still in place, but on the right side the yellow busses are all faders at zero, no input selectable.827029058_ScreenShot2020-08-05at9_51_19AM.thumb.png.ca115fd40ae71dfe19312c6749696016.png