Parts of project visually disappear?

shiningseraph

Very often, parts of my project will visually "disappear." It will still play the audio files, but will just all of a sudden be invisible like in the first picture:

Acrr4Te.png

Until I click any of the regions inside of the invisible area, they won't become visible again, like this:

s9MrPmf.png

The top parts near the cycle region don't reappear until I bring up the arrangement bar for example:

qG2L1u1.png

It's very frustrating to have to constantly click around in my project to have sections "reappear" again. Are there any fixes to this?

Could be a graphic bug. Things you can hardly explain. As long as the audio is still there...

Is there no way to fix this at all? Yes, it's definitely good that the audio is there, but it's a huge time waster to have to click around the project constantly to "reveal" parts of the project...

Does it happen on every single project you have, or just this one?

If only on this one, keep the Arrangement bar visible.

It unfortunately always happens for all my projects, and also keeping the arrangement bar visible doesn't fix it, since parts of the project, including the arrangement bar, will disappear, so I'll have to hide then show the arrangement bar to get that part of the project visible again, and then click around on the regions to get those parts of the project to show.

I'm not sure which part was the fix, but I just tried grouping my tracks into track stacks and also color coded them, and now the glitch seems to be gone? It probably was the track stack creation, meaning the issue was probably my computer couldn't handle displaying a lot of tracks all at once. Thinking about it, it did seem that this glitch would happen when I would have a lot of tracks vs. at the start of a relatively empty project. It doesn't solve the glitch, but this is a good fix since it forces me to be organized anyways, haha. If anyone has a fix for this, however, please let me know!

• 2 months later...

New computer will not help

I had this problem on my Macbook mini, (poor machine for Logic by the way) and bought an iMac instead. Still having the same problem.

Try changing the zoom to refresh the view. For me everything becomes visible after doing so. Still annoying though.

1294217988_Screenshot2020-08-02at8_18_55PM.thumb.png.a70c1005bc1f9f1403a4d4055ea72f3a.png