Waves Q clone in Logic proX

erwinor
Go to solution Solved by erwinor,

Then I'd suggest you contact Waves and ask them if they're aware of any known compatibility issues with LP 10.0 – 12.2? I can't think how that could be a Logic Pro X issue (other than the audio routing or setup, feel free to post a screenshot of the Mixer if you'd like for us to check) unless it's a compatibility issue.

• 2 years later...

I can't get Q Clone to work for the life of me. LPX 10.4.8

I can get it to capture hardware fine, but for plugins I keep getting 'no transmission' on the Q-Clone screen.

Have followed the screenshot above and input enabled every track to test, still get 'no transmission'

If anyone can help me out i'd be most grateful!

P.S It's a pretty bad look for Waves to have such an old version of Logic in the Q Clone user manual...

Thanks kinderale.

I did manage to get it to work eventually the other day. Seems as if you need to action a send to a new bus, so that Logic creates the bus for you automatically.

When I was using an existing track and changing the input to a bus, Q-capture wasn’t receiving the signal back.

Some sort of Logic routing quirk then.

...Seems as if you need to action a send to a new bus, so that Logic creates the bus for you automatically.

When I was using an existing track and changing the input to a bus, Q-capture wasn’t receiving the signal back...

Probably because you tried this on an audio track. This won't work unless you engage input monitoring on the track.