Where can I see how long my track is?

mkdub

The track length correspond to the project length. The End marker position could provide that information, if the display format is set to time (instead of bars/beats...) Check in the Control bar LCD.. If you wish to get that infirmation about a specific region I would go in the List Editor at the region level. Again the display format set to time should help you do some calculation...

• 6 years later...
I clicked on an audio click at the end of the project. The display did not tell me how long the song is, minus one hour (that would be very unintuitive, too!).

First, make sure you click the little down-arrow icon to the right in the LCD display and choose Custom:

1257657789_customLCDdisplay.png.8a7ae113fe4977bff2dbc00714a5c11d.png

The Custom LCD display shows the playhead position time in SMPTE timecode units (hours:minutes:seconds:frames.subframes), starting at one hour at the beginning of the song, which is the standard for SMPTE time. Here's an example of a 2 mn 26 second long song:

song-length.thumb.png.1e771284b1db7e2f951c2127d9a99103.png

...The Custom LCD display shows the playhead position time in SMPTE timecode units (hours:minutes:seconds:frames.subframes), starting at one hour at the beginning of the song, which is the standard for SMPTE time. Here's an example of a 2 mn 26 second long song:

song-length.png

Start 00:59:30:22.57

I'm not sure why your song doesn't start at 1 hour...

If it happened that you recorded anything before 1.1.1.1., I would recommend moving all of what was recorded to 1.1.1.1. or after.

Logic is known to behave strangely when dealing with project that contains anything before 1.1.1.1.