David Nahmani's book

Being new at Mac and Logic Pro (I am a former Sonar user), I was wasting my time reading the Logic Pro user manual. Too general!

I received Davids book last week, from Amazon.com, and, God! Finally I can start doing music again!

Great help in the studio this book.

:shock: Zovek :shock:

+1 from me too.

This was the one that worked for me too. Couldn't put it down, and constantly go back to it for reference. I just hope there's a re-write for every major Logic upgrade in future, because there's always room for more knowledge.

For anyone that may be thinking of buying it; one of the main pluses is the vast cross section of tracks used in the exercises. Many training resources hang it all on one track, which sends you absolutely bonkers before you're even 10% in!

Good stuff David.

Wow! Well, always nice to hear, thanks for the nice comments!

Please, if you have a few minutes to spare, do leave a comment on my book's Amazon page - thanks!!

Review posted, I went along with the theme that "Everyone things David isn't fit to shovel Sh*t" I generally disagree with this as I think you are.....! I posted a good review as I think your book is great....

Yup I have the kindle version and I was able to download all of the project files. Go to near the end of the book and they have the links to download. (BTW I had to email the publisher who was kind enough to point out that fact)

that´s really good news!

Do you know if the "DVD lessons" have anything else other than the project files?

audio flies, for example

If I´m not missing out on anything by getting the kindle version, I might just get it today.

Add me too, I bought David's book and then book 2 also David (David Dvorin), along with Rick Snoman's "Dance Music Manual."

Those 3 books have helped me along the most transistioning from tape/MIDI to recording and making music with Logic Pro! :D

Just wish I could afford to attend the course David is putting on in Dallas, TX in mid-October! I'm afraid money is awfuly tight lately. :cry: