3rd Party AU presets to Channel Strip Settings

luckyal

Hello everyone.

I want to call up my any "3rd Party AU", find my preset and save that as a channel strip, after creating it's own category. Except I want to do this on all the presets that come with "3rd Party AU", and quickly I might add. Here's why...I want to quickly navigate through all the presets of that particular "3rd Party AU" without double clicking it's instance in the channel strip and using the mouse.

I like to use the Shuttle Pro 2 for navigating in Logic, and I've configured it to move back and forth on the channel strip settings.

I've been waiting for something like this since I've had the original version 6 Platinum. I would think our fine folks at Apple would surely figure this one out by now. ...er, maybe it's me that hasn't figured something out yet.

Thanks for your responces in advance.

Thanks for your reply David.

Although I like Logic's new flexible Channel Strip features, I have about 50 after market instrument plugins and it would be too cumbersome to go through each one. I wish friends at Apple would come up with a nifty way of importing plugin's presets as channel strip settings. Or throw a back/forward button next to M R buttons (next to the track's name) as an extension of logic's midi automation capabilities.

To sum this up...

I'm looking to change all of my after market audio instruments' presets without going to the mouse.

Last night I was trying to find a particular kind of a lead within Ultrafocus, and I had to basically hold my hand on the mouse the whole time until I found what I was looking for.

Thanks,