Thin midi notes

swpowe

I've got the Keystation Pro (or something like that) and it has this habit of sending midi data over multiple times. What happens, is if I play a note on the keyboard, logic records that note 4 times with each one overlapping itself. So if I look inside the region, it looks like there is only one note but that one note actually gets "played" 4 times all at once. Does that make sense? My question is this. Is there any easy way to thin this out? I can click on each note and hit delete 4 times and that will leave me with just one note but since I've already recorded several parts, this would take a while. If I select all it actually deletes all of my midi data, not just one of the 4 layers. I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this and knows of an easy or semi-easy way to get rid of the duplicates.

I know what the problem is with my keyboard, and how to fix it but I'd like to be able to fix what has already been recorded with out having to re-record or manually deleting each of the layers.

It looks like they're on separate midi channels. Can I get rid of them that way? If I've got a region on a track that is playing on channel 1 even though these events came in on different channels, they'll all output on channel one right?