Reverb sends not working for me.

Guitarfreak

Hey, I'm new here, first post woo! I want to learn effect sends and it's not really working for me. I must be doing something wrong. I create a new track (mono) and set the input to Bus 1 and leave the output standard as out 1+2. Then I go to the tracks that I want reverb on (which are mono) and activate the send to Bus 1 and option click the little wheel that pops up to establish 0dB send attenuation. Then I attach a reverb plug to the bus track and eliminate the dry signal and boost the wet signal to 100%. Yet I hear nothing. I don't even have a visible level in the bus track. I hope this is in the right section. If not I'm sorry.

Hey, I'm new here, first post woo! I want to learn effect sends and it's not really working for me. I must be doing something wrong. I create a new track (mono) and set the input to Bus 1 and leave the output standard as out 1+2. Then I go to the tracks that I want reverb on (which are mono) and activate the send to Bus 1 and option click the little wheel that pops up to establish 0dB send attenuation. Then I attach a reverb plug to the bus track and eliminate the dry signal and boost the wet signal to 100%. Yet I hear nothing. I don't even have a visible level in the bus track. I hope this is in the right section. If not I'm sorry.

8.02?

On an Instrument or Audio track, creating a send will automatically create an AUX channel. That's what you will be calling your Bus

1118813537_Picture1.png.052c99f04f3d55cb8cb89493c5839bf2.png

Wow, now you lost me. I'm not at my computer right now so I can't try it myself, but if I want to send three different guitar tracks, (say tracks 1, 2, and 3) to the same reverb plug, then if I have them all send to Bus 1 then they should all send to aux 1 in theory correct?