Hyper sets for Logic Instruments

I've made a hyper set for each of the Logic Plugin Instruments (with a bunch of help from fader8... thanks again!). I weeded through the parameters and kept the ones I thought were reasonable for automation. Pretty much I just left out the switches.

I really like the control voltage setup in Reason, and this will kinda work like Matrix unit in it.

If your wondering how this stuff works, this is the thred where fader8 was helping me, check it out

http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?p=62409#62409

I saved the .iso with the hyper editor and sculpture open, just hit play and you'll see how it works.

you can import them into your song through the environment.

enjoy,

Luke

Hypersets.lso.zip

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Great Post & Share - kudos to Luke Dunn!

Just an FYI - The easy way to Import Hypersets:

File > Project Settings > Import Settings... (and select Hyper Sets).

Pulled them right into my L8 project from LukeDunns L7 lso file. Sweet!

I think there should be a Hyperset share area... all these great plugins (3rd party included) and such a great way to control them.

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

hi there, i have a bit of a question on this....

i have just been creating one of these hyper edit things to use with my es2, and it can only go up to 127 on the value bit of the event list ( i have looked at the original post with fader 8's guide and whatnot ) but i could live with that, however.

after doing upto 127 and clicking on create hyperset for current events, i find that is doesnt display all of them in the hyper editor, ?

it only displays 38 of them , am i going to have to make several layers of hyper editor in order to control the es2 fully, ? i guess i could have one layer for envelopes, one for osc etc, it would be nice to be able to fit them all on the page though,

any help would be fantastic, cheers!!! :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

is there a way to import these hypersets without overwriting your current hypersets?

Yes...

Importing Project settings: hypersets can overwrite existing hypersets.

It is possible to jig things so that this import does not overwrite, but it is *really* fiddly.

A better method:

In the project(A) select the hyperset you need to copy, then choose :Hyper:Select all Event Definitions.

Next Hyper:Copy Event Definition (all of them).

In Project B (Destination), create a new Hyperset and Hyper:Paste Event Definition (all of them). Name the Hyperset.

HTH

CCT